FIltering the relation_member type to choose a specific geometry type?

Severin

Nov 25, 2022, 3:13:20 PM11/25/22
to imposm
Hi,

By default, when using the relation_member type, imposm does not create one but three tables: point, line and polygon with the exact same name and the same list of fields. This is not idealistic as eg type=route relations are a mix of objects that have different tags depending being nodes or ways.
I tried to add a filter for this table in imposm with the code below (I use the JSON format) but with no effect. Is there a way to do this with imposm?

            "type": "relation_member",
            "relation_types": ["route"],
            "filters": {
                "reject": {"type": [