Introduction

Avinash

Jun 26, 2010, 11:14:06 AM6/26/10
to imperial MBA 2010 participants
Hello All,

I could not find a relevant post on introduction of those starting
their MBA course in Imperial this October. So, guess we could start
here.

About myself...

Name: Avinash S Bajaj
Location: Bangalore
Work-ex: 3 yrs in automotive software + part-time family business
Education Background: Bachelors in Engineering
GMAT: 680

Hope to see a lot more replies....

Cheers!
Avinash

pearl

Jul 3, 2010, 7:57:59 AM7/3/10
to imperial MBA 2010 participants
Hey
my name is Nidhi Gupta. I hail from chandigarh and am a Software
Engineer. In past I have worked in IT Company for 2 years and then in
Family run business.

I would love to gain some info about all those joining Imperial Mba.

Looking forward for some response.

Cheers
Nidhi

Nidhi Kapoor

Jul 12, 2010, 9:21:09 AM7/12/10
to imperial MBA 2010 participants
Hi Everyone,

Congrats on your admit from Imperial!

I am Nidhi Kapoor from Mumbai. I am an SAP consultant with Cap Gemini
and have around 3 years of experience in the industry.

I joined the Imperial MBA last year but then requested a deferral.
I'll be joining again this Oct....You guys are welcome with your
questions on VISA/Accommodation etc and I'll try to help as much as I
can.

BR,
Nidhi