Need ZView Software

kashif farooq

May 21, 2012, 10:07:26 AM5/21/12
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hi,
How are all the members. Any one have ZView software that can take
50-60 points i also need help in curve fitting is there any one woh
can help me. I will wait for positive response.

Thanks,

Muhammad Kashif

Macdonald, James R

May 21, 2012, 1:51:13 PM5/21/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
LEVMW can handle up to 1000 data points.
Ross Macdonald

Dr. J. Ross Macdonald is William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of Physics, Emeritus; Department of Physics and Astronomy of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a member of NAS and NAE. Website: http://jross macdonald.com

May 21, 2012, 2:31:49 PM5/21/12
to Impedance Spectroscopy
I bought a SOLARTRON 1260 with the software Smart. I usually use the
ZView to make the simulations. However the Smart data do not open with
Zview software. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I transform
the Smart data to Zview data?

Taesik Oh

May 21, 2012, 2:57:16 PM5/21/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need to convert dat to csv file. This can be done in SMaRT.

Then remove everything except three columns (frequency, real Z, Imaginary Z) and save as a txt file.

There should be no header.

This txt can be opened in Zview.

My SMaRT version is 2.8.0, and Zview version is 2.9.

Good luck.
--
Taesik Oh

    Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science.
     Steele Laboratories, Room 326
     California Institute of Technology, MC 309-81
     1200 E. California Blvd.
     Pasadena, CA 91125
     626-628-4416 / 626-395-4814

Eduardo Antonelli

May 21, 2012, 3:29:02 PM5/21/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, however i am using the 3.3b version. When the file is open the program send the message: "This program is operating in a demontration mode...". You could send me this old version of ZView? My e-mail is antonell...@gmail.com.

Best regards

Eduardo

2012/5/21 Taesik Oh <taes...@googlemail.com>

--
Prof. Dr. Eduardo Antonelli
Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo

Kur@

May 21, 2012, 11:46:07 PM5/21/12
to Impedance Spectroscopy, Eduardo Antonelli
version 3.2b sended.

On 21 Тра, 22:29, Eduardo Antonelli <antonell...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>  <mle...@yahoo.com>

kashif farooq

May 21, 2012, 11:48:35 PM5/21/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
HI Lius,
             Thanks yes u can send me the software so that i will able to run my data points.

Thanks

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:07 AM, Luis Zambrano <zambrano...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kashif, usually i take like 50 points on zview, i can send you the installer if you still need it.

--
Muhammad Kashif
010-2430227
PhD Student (Nano Electronic Engineering),
Institute Nano Electronic Engineering (INEE),
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP),
Lot 106, 108 &110, tingkat 1,
Blok A, Taman Pertiwi Indah,
Jalan Kangar-Alor Star,
Seriab, 01000, Kangar,
Perlis, Malaysia.

kashif farooq

May 22, 2012, 12:59:43 AM5/22/12
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Realy nice group on impedance at last i m able to simulate the data. I am very thankfull to all the members for their kind help.

kashif farooq

May 22, 2012, 3:39:54 AM5/22/12
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hi,
   I am attaching 2-3 files i tried to do the fitting but unable to get if any one can help me its good for me to learn for the next time. The files are already converted in the ZView format. I will wait for positive response.

Thanks

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM, kashif farooq <kashiff...@gmail.com> wrote:
dark1.txt
dark2.txt
dark3.txt
dark4.txt

kashif farooq

May 22, 2012, 8:14:02 AM5/22/12
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Thanks for all the frnds at last i got the curve fitting by using unit
weight option instead of Calc Modulus,

F(r)iend

Aug 20, 2012, 3:50:37 AM8/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with ZView. It shows only 15 points of my measurements, although I've measured with 50 - 70 points.
I found in another topic that someone solved the same problem by installing an older version of ZView. I have the version 3.3b.
Could someone send me an older version? ...my email: a.satellite(at)gmail.com

Luis Zambrano

Aug 20, 2012, 5:26:57 AM8/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
I just send you an older version, i hope it helps you.

alags

Aug 27, 2012, 1:43:30 AM8/27/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Can someone please send me the older version of ZView ???

Thanks in advance

Kur@

Aug 28, 2012, 1:50:54 AM8/28/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Version 3.2b was sended.

Понеділок, 27 серпня 2012 р. 08:43:30 UTC+3 користувач alags написав:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kur@

Aug 28, 2012, 2:16:06 AM8/28/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
For all future requests I am publishing last version of Zview, which can support big ASCII files in demo mode.

For all, who uses Ecochemi Autolab, I am publishing little program which can make suitable for ZView text file from .P00 or .DFR data files.

And now I think that this topic can be closed.

Kashif Farooq

Oct 20, 2012, 7:56:14 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
HI,
  Friends how are you. I am uploading 1 data file of impedance spectroscopy any one can guide me to simulate tht file and tell me how he get the best fiiting so that i can run for the rest of my data. I will be very thankful to you.

Thanks,
air.txt

Macdonald, J. Ross

Oct 20, 2012, 8:48:04 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Why not use LEVMW?  More comprehensive,

Ross Macdonald
Dr. J. Ross Macdonald is William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of Physics, Emeritus; Department of Physics and Astronomy of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a member of NAS and NAE. Website: http://jross macdonald.com

Oct 20, 2012, 8:50:32 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
I uploaded one file can you guide me using LEVMW software how to do the fitting of that file then it will be easy for me.

Thanks,

Macdonald, J. Ross

Oct 20, 2012, 9:00:19 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
I did not see any file.  If you send me one (in ascii or text with three columns and the first one ordinary frequency, please state its immittance level and whether the data are raw or are in specific form (in the latter case, dielectric level fitting will yield thee dielectric  constant directly).

R M

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:50 AM

Kashif Farooq

Oct 20, 2012, 9:05:38 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Ok now i m attaching the file its impedance data with 3 columns 1st is Frequency and rest real and imaginary parts. If get the results thn will be very good.

Thanks,
air.txt

Macdonald, J. Ross

Oct 20, 2012, 9:06:58 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WRITE SOFTWARE FOR LVMW AND IT RUNS ON 64-BIT PROCESSORS.

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:49 AM

Kashif Farooq

Oct 20, 2012, 9:08:03 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
i m downloading the software now. Once i will be able to download then i will try to see how to use that.

Thanks,

Kashif Farooq

Oct 20, 2012, 9:44:03 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   The data file is ok or not. Are you able to open and run it.

Kashif Farooq

Oct 20, 2012, 9:56:18 AM10/20/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
I tried to run the files from demo but the error is coming cannot run Error#2. Can you please tell me whts wrong.

Thanks,

Javier Molina Castellanos

Oct 22, 2012, 3:33:49 AM10/22/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com

Good day. I know that the topic is now closed but I have a problem trying to use the P00toZView. I don't know If I'm using it right but when I open the software it makes me load a file, then I hit the 'Process all files' button and then it shows the word 'Done' but it not creates a data file for using it or not makes suitable the file uploaded because when I try to run it, the ZView tells me that with .P00 or .DFR is just the trial version.

Thank you very much for your help

Kur@

Oct 23, 2012, 2:49:59 AM10/23/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
P00t0Zview creates *.txt files which can be loaded to Zview up to 3.2b without tells that it is trial.

Понеділок, 22 жовтня 2012 р. 10:33:50 UTC+3 користувач Javier Molina Castellanos написав:

Javier Molina Castellanos

Oct 24, 2012, 3:11:53 AM10/24/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com

Ok Thanks. But where is this file created because like I said, when I run the software, it only shows the word 'DONE' and I can't do anything more.
Sorry for insisting

Javier Molina Castellanos

Oct 24, 2012, 4:26:27 AM10/24/12
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
It's been solved. Thank you very much for your time!
It's going to save me a lot of work!

mhassan

Sep 16, 2013, 11:11:52 AM9/16/13
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
i need file that change data file to .txt format that can be used for Zview

Fernando Farelas

Sep 16, 2013, 6:48:56 PM9/16/13
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
mhassan

Just copy the frequency, Zreal and Zimag in the notepad, dont try to give any format to the file. Open that file with Zview, it will automatically calculate the modulus and phase angle.

Message has been deleted

Kur@

Sep 17, 2013, 12:36:46 AM9/17/13
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
the program makes *.txt file in the selected file`s directories whith is suitable for Zview up to 3.2b. Newest version will work in trial mode.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41394603/p00toZview_eng.exe

Понеділок, 16 вересня 2013 р. 18:11:52 UTC+3 користувач mhassan написав:

sarali...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 7:08:35 PM5/23/14
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have the problem with Zview  yet, I have the version that use 19 points. Could you send me other version? I need take more points.

Thanks
Sara Lissette

El lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012 13:07:40 UTC-5, Luis Alberto Zambrano Castro escribió:
Hi Kashif, usually i take like 50 points on zview, i can send you the installer if you still need it.

sarali...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 7:18:38 PM5/23/14
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I have the same problem. Could you help me?
Thanks
Sara Lissette

Kur@

May 24, 2014, 4:01:34 AM5/24/14
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Use it:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/impedance-spectroscopy/kYBkwednStg/5ryVXA29D-0J

Субота, 24 травня 2014 р. 02:18:38 UTC+3 користувач sarali...@gmail.com написав:

bibek tiwari

Dec 13, 2017, 12:13:07 PM12/13/17
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hello ,

I couldn't find the older version of  Zview 3.2b, the new version doesn't work . The few links for the software given in this group doesn't work.   If you guys have it can you please forward it to me.  Thank you in advance.
my email addres : tiwari....@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

wrote:
> Thank you, however i am using the 3.3b version. When the file is open the
> program send the message: "This program is operating in a demontration
> mode...". You could send me this old version of ZView? My e-mail is
> antonell...@gmail.com.
>
> Best regards
>
> Eduardo
>
> 2012/5/21 Taesik Oh <taes...@googlemail.com>
>

> > Hi,
>
> > You need to convert dat to csv file. This can be done in SMaRT.
>
> > Then remove everything except three columns (frequency, real Z, Imaginary
> > Z) and save as a txt file.
>
> > There should be no header.
>
> > This txt can be opened in Zview.
>
> > My SMaRT version is 2.8.0, and Zview version is 2.9.
>
> > Good luck.
>
> > On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Antonelli <antonell...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> I bought a SOLARTRON 1260 with the software Smart. I usually use the
> >> ZView to make the simulations. However the Smart data do not open with
> >> Zview software. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I transform
> >> the Smart data to Zview data?

> > --
> > Taesik Oh
>
> >     Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science.
> >      Steele Laboratories, Room 326
> >      California Institute of Technology, MC 309-81
> >      1200 E. California Blvd.
> >      Pasadena, CA 91125
> >      626-628-4416 / 626-395-4814
>
> --
> Prof. Dr. Eduardo Antonelli
> Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo
> Instituto de Ciencia e Tecnologia - Departamento de Ciencia e Tecnologia
> Rua Talim, 330 - Vila Nair
> CEP 12231-280 - Sao Jose dos Campos - SP - Brasil
> Tel.: (12) 3309-9591
> FAX : (12) 3921-8857
>
>  <mle...@yahoo.com>

Basit Andrabi

Jan 17, 2018, 11:42:01 AM1/17/18
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hello Kur@ , the links you have provided are no longer working. Can you send me Zview 3.2b on my email, basi...@gmail.com. I need it urgently. Thanks in advance

Kur@

Jan 18, 2018, 3:25:10 AM1/18/18
to Impedance Spectroscopy
new link is here: dropbox.

середа, 17 січня 2018 р. 18:42:01 UTC+2 користувач Basit Andrabi написав:

Tuba ÜNSAL

Mar 19, 2018, 11:21:22 AM3/19/18
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hi,

I need Zview old version. Zview 3.2b doesn't work. Could you help me?

Thanks..

Kur@

Mar 19, 2018, 11:41:45 AM3/19/18
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hi Tuba ÜNSAL,

I don`t have older than 3.2b version of ZView. ZView 3.2b most advanced of free release versions, it allows to use hundreds of points with more than 20 elements in EEC.
I can`t understand what means "Zview 3.2b doesn't work." and how I can help You.

Regards,
Ph.D. Andry Kurepa.

Nayton Vicentini

May 26, 2020, 11:42:28 AM5/26/20
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Good afternoon, I need the ZView 3.2b software. If anyone can send me (naytonv...@gmail.com). I searched on google but didn't find it. The download links here on the forum do not work.
Thank you

ilhem selatnia

May 26, 2020, 11:55:55 AM5/26/20
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pr
Please me too i need the zview softwar
Thank you

Seenivasan Manojkumar

Aug 10, 2020, 4:35:07 AM8/10/20
to Impedance Spectroscopy
I found it somehow and here is a link. Try this one.

ZView 3.2b

Message has been deleted

Shareef Kolathodi

Sep 6, 2021, 6:53:34 AM9/6/21
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hi All, the links for ZView posted above all are no longer working. Any please share the software to my email, shr...@gmail.com. One of my manuscript needs the fitting of EIS spectrum urgently. Thanks in advance

Shareef Kolathodi

Sep 6, 2021, 6:55:15 AM9/6/21
to Impedance Spectroscopy
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE