Zview problem(points)

Eunsung Kim

May 11, 2016, 4:59:44 AM5/11/16
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hi.
I have some problem with a ZView 3.4e demo version.

It adds only 15 points in the data list instead of adding all of them. I need take more points (at least  50~60points)

Is there any solve of this problem?  I need your help

I will wait for positive response.

Sincerly.

Eun-sung.

Daniel Marinha

May 11, 2016, 6:53:55 AM5/11/16
to impedance-s...@googlegroups.com
if I'm not mistaken the demo version only allows for a limited number of data points. I believe that earlier versions of the software did not have this limitation.

Daniel Marinha

Kur@

May 12, 2016, 3:15:54 AM5/12/16
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Use older version (3.2b) it hasn`t points limit.

середа, 11 травня 2016 р. 11:59:44 UTC+3 користувач Eunsung Kim написав:
Message has been deleted

Kur@

Mar 29, 2017, 4:16:04 AM3/29/17
to Impedance Spectroscopy

середа, 11 травня 2016 р. 11:59:44 UTC+3 користувач Eunsung Kim написав:
Hi.

YJ.Lee

Mar 29, 2017, 5:26:39 AM3/29/17
to Impedance Spectroscopy