tetrapolar spectroscopy

sco7...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 10:37:21 AM1/18/18
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Hello! I am in need of this device
It is a four gold microband  electrode which I purchased from Windsor scientific. However they have stopped distributing it and I have tried to contact other sources to remake it for me. The copies from these other sources have not been as efficient as the original device. It has been 1.5years and I really need to finish up with the Lab work for my PhD. If anyone has used them in the past and has a few pieces (3)  that they can spare I Will greatly appreciate. So far I have development a method for detecting and quantifying dementia markers using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and I just need to validate this method using clinical samples in order to finish up my work. I will greatly appreciate your help or any alternative suggestions.

Thanks in anticipation
Desiree
Auto Generated Inline Image 1