Query

Prasoon Awasthi

Jan 15, 2019, 5:29:15 AM1/15/19
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Dear Group members

I am new to LEVMW software and trying to fit the complex relative permittivity data. The equation consists of Havriliak Negami dispersion function with low-frequency conductivity term.
I am using circuit O keeping P(35)=P(40)=4, P(10)=28 (NELEM) and P(20)=6 (NELEM), P(25)=0 (NELEM).

I have attached my data file(1st col: frequency(in radian), 2nd col: real part of relative permittivity, 3rd col: imaginary part of relative permittivity), and TST file as well.

Please also find the doc file where I have explained the equation that I would like to implement and parameters used in circuit O.

Please suggest me modifications.

With Warm Regards

Prasoon Awasthi
Research Scholar
BioMEMS Laboratory,
School of Medical Science and Technology,
IIT Kharagpur - 721 302 INDIA

Query.doc
data.txt
mydata4

Prasoon Awasthi

Jan 28, 2019, 5:20:07 AM1/28/19
to Impedance Spectroscopy
Dear Group members

Please find the attached picture, in which I tried to put my query. Please suggest me. I have already attached my data and other files for fitting in the previous email.
Equation.jpg