IMP-apQuant- FAMIS

Trevor Glaros

Nov 5, 2022, 4:38:23 PM11/5/22
to IMP PD Nodes
Will your label-free node on PS2.3 work for label free quantitation with FAMIS data?

-Trevor

Trevor Glaros

Nov 5, 2022, 4:40:18 PM11/5/22
to IMP PD Nodes
Also will it work using the Fragpipe node?

Thanks,

Trevor

Gerhard Dürnberger

Nov 9, 2022, 7:32:36 AM11/9/22
to IMP PD Nodes
Hi Trevor,
yes, apQuant works for FAIMS data and treats FAIMS CVs separately. Quantification for peptides occuring in multiple CVs will be summed up.
I did not have the chance to test the Fragpipe node yet. But if you switch to the respective score and choose a meaningful score threshold it should work.
Where is the Fragpipe node available? Can you send me a link.
Kind regards, Gerhard

Glaros, Trevor Griffiths

Nov 9, 2022, 10:05:32 AM11/9/22
to Gerhard Dürnberger, IMP PD Nodes

MSFragger

https://msfragger.nesvilab.org/

Ultrafast, comprehensive peptide identification for mass spectrometry–based proteomics
MSFragger is very fast compared to SEQUEST, MASCOT, and MSAmanda.

Thanks,

Trevor