3rd Step - Missing verifier.

Senad Musa

Sep 30, 2022, 9:44:46 AM9/30/22
to immobilienscout24-development

Hello

 I would need some help for implementig API

 I've started with postman starter pack and in the 3rd step got:

         <messageCode>ERROR_BAD_REQUEST</messageCode>

         <message>Missing verifier.</message>

 Where should i got that verifier?

 On 2nd step as response i got html page. Dont know it that is ok?

Best regards

Olaf Lindenau

Oct 4, 2022, 2:20:04 AM10/4/22
to immobilienscout24-development

Hi,

it looks like that you haven't done the second step auf the authentication process in whole:

"Go to the browser and execute the request. Replace the variables with the values of the Sandbox environment.

When the access has been confirmed, copy oauth_verifier and put it into the oauth1.verifier variable on the Sandbox environment."

You have to copy the verifier out of the browser bar and insert it into the postman environment.

Please try this and don't forget to URL decode the oauth1.token.secret before copy it in the environmental too.

Best
Olaf

Message has been deleted