Postman Oauth Step 3 Error

Marco

Feb 22, 2023, 9:41:34 AM2/22/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Hello,

on postman I can complete the first two steps. then even if i put the verification code in the environment i get this in the third step:

<common:messages xmlns:common="http://rest.immobilienscout24.de/schema/common/1.0">
<message>
<messageCode>ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED</messageCode>
<message>Invalid signature for signature method HMAC-SHA1</message>
</message>
</common:messages>

Olaf Lindenau

Feb 22, 2023, 9:52:26 AM2/22/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Hi,

 don't forget to URL decode the response value oauth_token_secret and store it in the oauth1.token.secret variable in the Sandbox environment.
Then is should work,

Best
Olaf

Marco Milani

Feb 22, 2023, 10:00:06 AM2/22/23
to immobilienscou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Olaf for the reply. I already read this in another post but what do you mean by url decode? just extract it and copy it into the variable like I did or some other way? Forgive my ignorance.

Schermata 2023-02-22 alle 15.58.01.png

Schermata 2023-02-22 alle 15.57.35.png

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups ein Thema der Gruppe "immobilienscout24-development" abonniert haben.

Olaf Lindenau

Feb 22, 2023, 10:26:32 AM2/22/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Just look for an url decoder in the net. There are lots of sides which provide a service.

Javier Malonda

Feb 22, 2023, 11:29:17 AM2/22/23
to immobilienscou...@googlegroups.com
I had that problem and used this one:

Just paste the url and decode it. Then use the result.

I had the same problem. I didn't know urls had to be encoded and decoded. I think it is to prevent anything but html entities to be used on the url, but I might be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Javier

El mié, 22 feb 2023 a las 16:26, 'Olaf Lindenau' via immobilienscout24-development (<immobilienscou...@googlegroups.com>) escribió:
Just look for an url decoder in the net. There are lots of sides which provide a service.

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "immobilienscout24-development" abonniert haben.

Marco

Feb 23, 2023, 3:23:45 AM2/23/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Thank you,

it works perfectly

Marco

Feb 23, 2023, 5:54:11 AM2/23/23
to immobilienscout24-development
I'm sorry, I managed to get the token and the secret. Do I have to decrypt the new secret as well?
Is there an example request with python requests ? I couldn't find her in this group. Can't I just use the token and secret received in step 3?

Also on postman now I always get a 401 error.

Sorry for the noob, I have to find a way to import the client's real estate

Olaf Lindenau

Feb 23, 2023, 6:53:37 AM2/23/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Yes, you are righ. you have also to decrypt the new  oauth_token_secret.

Best
Olaf

Javier Malonda

Feb 23, 2023, 8:32:23 AM2/23/23
to immobilienscou...@googlegroups.com
This might be helpful:

Please read carefully, not like I did.  0:-)

Cheers,
Javier

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "immobilienscout24-development" abonniert haben.

Marco

Feb 23, 2023, 9:31:39 AM2/23/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Wow, thanks Javier, very helpful