Billing for Real Estate Listing API

Linh Phung

Apr 25, 2024, 5:09:24 AMApr 25
to immobilienscout24-development
Dear API Support Team,

I'm building a feature for my app which lets user publish their property on ImmoScout24. Each user will provide the app with a consumer key so it can leverage the Real Estate Listing API to publish the property.

Based on the Terms of Use the API usage is charged starting from 59,00 €:

https://api.immobilienscout24.de/terms-of-use/de/#3-preise

Is there any further information on how this charge will take place (invoice, subscription) so I can explain this to my customers ?

Also is the charge based on consumer key or account ? in other words would two consumer key from the same account each make 1 request to the Listing API be charged twice

Thank you in advance