Real estate contact attempts

Jakob Brüning

Sep 24, 2023, 9:01:41 AM9/24/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Hello!

I currently have a website project for a client. Real estates are listed there and part of the administration should go into an internal system for internal reasons (efficiency, workflows). Of course, it would be good to be able to access the data there.

I already receive a part of the data via the API, but not all of it. In particular, I am currently missing the requests that come in for advertisements (in the inbox at ImmoScout). It would be a huge help if I could retrieve these contact requests per ad via GET request, it is a great part of the internal update. However, I have not found anything yet. Can someone help me, is this missing in the API?

Best regards

Olaf Lindenau

Sep 25, 2023, 2:10:43 AM9/25/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Hallo,

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but ImmobilienScout24 doesn't offer an API to get the requests that come in for advertisements.
So you haven't overlooked anything.

Best
Olaf

Jakob Brüning

Sep 25, 2023, 3:32:36 AM9/25/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Hey Olaf!

Thank you for the fast response. Is it possible to integrate? It would be very frustrating if there are such limits and there is no possibility.
Especially because my customer pays a lot per month for ImmoScout and he has the expectation.

Best regards
Jakob

Olaf Lindenau

Sep 25, 2023, 3:49:48 AM9/25/23
to immobilienscout24-development
Hello Jakob,

Thank you for your feedback. We have it on our list. But at the moment I can't tell you when this API will be released.
Sorry for being so unspecific.

Best
Olaf