"Immersion" DVD's now available, Mill Valley Film Festival and more ...

Richard Levien

Oct 11, 2009, 6:06:13 PM10/11/09
to Immersion Film
Hi All,

Thanks as always for your support of our short film "Immersion".

DVD's available!
----------------

We are pleased to announce that "Immersion" DVD's are finally
available, through our website, at: http://www.immersionfilm.com

Watch online!
-------------

You can also watch "Immersion" online through http://
www.immersionfilm.com. Please tell/email your friends if you like it,
and feel free to post a comment!

Upcoming Screenings!
--------------------

If you are in the Bay Area, we have two screenings this week at the
Mill Valley Film Festival.

The program is called "5 at 5: Sister I'm a Poet". Say hi if you come
along!

Tue. Oct 13, 2009 @ 5:00 PM
Christopher B. Smith Rafael Film Center
1118 4th St, San Rafael, CA 94901-3007

Thu. Oct 15, 2009 @ 5:00 PM
Sequoia Theatre
25 Throckmorton Avenue, Mill Valley, CA

tickets: http://mvff2009.inticketing.com

And if you're in the Chicago area, we have a screening at the Chicago
International Children's Film Festival at the end of the month:

The program is called "Espanol Para Todos".

Thursday, October 29 @ 9:45 am
Thorne Auditorium
375 E. Chicago Ave., Chicago

tickets: can ONLY be purchased at the box office 30 minutes prior to
the screening.

Thanks once again for all your help and encouragement!

Regards,

Richard

Richard Levien

www.immersionfilm.com