Read PDF Fractured Freedom EBOOK -- Shain Rose

Gawr Guri

Oct 1, 2022, 3:39:09 PM10/1/22
to ime...@googlegroups.com

Download Or Read PDF Fractured Freedom - Shain Rose Free Full Pages Online With Audiobook.

A Brother's Best Friend Second Chance RomanceIs it so bad that I tricked my older brother?s best friend into taking my virginity?Maybe.In my defense, it was Dante Reid?my crush, my first love, and the one I ended up pushing away.Our paths split in opposite directions.I went to college on one coast while he returned to work with the US Army on the other.The end.Or so I thought.After graduating and attempting a bucket list of self-discovery, guess who I find standing outside the jail, bailing me out from a crime I didn?t commit?Dante freaking Reid?this time with more muscles, more tattoos, and more demands.One of which is to move in across the hall from him so he can keep me safe. Like I need protection after a little felony mix-up.I don?t.Unless it?s from him.Because Dante has been my downfall before ?And living next to the guy I gave my innocence to a long time ago may actually end in my complete devastation.Shain Rose is back with another light mafia standalone romance with forced

[*] Download PDF Here => Fractured Freedom

[*] Read PDF Here => Fractured Freedom