TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, April 19, 2011

TranslationDirectory.com

Apr 19, 2011, 9:54:41 AM4/19/11
to imed-translation

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, April 19, 2011

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

--> ----------------------- Advertisement ------------------- <--

Dear Agency/Translator,

Please visit our site to post or bid on projects in your language combination.

http://www.transquotation.com/BusOpp.asp

Project Board

www.transquotation.com

--> ----------------------- Testimonial ------------------- <--

I was looking around the world for a greek-english translator for my book. I got so many applications I had the option to choose. From the other side you giving hope and opportunity to so many aknown and talented translators. Your site is an absolute necessary tool. Keep going! I will need you soon again.

Yannis Mitsopoulos
Author
Athens, Greece
yanmilos at gmail dot com
www.bestkillers.blogspot.com

--> ----------------------- Testimonial ------------------- <--

I have received an overwhelming amount of qualified and experienced candidates despite the job posting being quite specific, and in record time! Translation Directory is a great opportunity to tap into new and experienced talent. Thank you kindly,

Alice Ungarini
Colombo Translation Ltd.
Translation and Transcription Services
email: info at colombotranslation.com
website: www.colombotranslation.com
STIBC Associate Member #03-18-2959: Italian to English

--> ----------------------- Advertisement ------------------- <--

Post your translation project – Free! - and invite translators to work for you:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/post_your_translation_job.php

--> ----------------------- Recent news------------------- <--

1.

You can now purchase professional membership of TranslationDirectory.com

Please find benefits and details at:

www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php

2.

New poll for freelance translators has been opened:

Do you use moneybookers?

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls/poll_093/index.php

The results of the previous poll (Do you use Google Checkout?) can be found at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls/poll_092/index.php

3.

New free articles have been published for you:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/article_index.htm

Desarrollo de la competencia traductora de Silvia Roiss

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2310.php

Traduccion automatica y software libre en la formacion de traductores

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2309.php

4.

New free photos have been uploaded for you:

http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/nature/photos_of_islands/
http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/nature/photos_of_galaxies/
http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/consumer_products/photos_of_electronics
http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/industry/photos_of_fasteners/
http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/food/photos_of_fruits/
http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/food/photos_of_vegetables/
http://www.Free-Photos.biz/photographs/industry/photos_of_bearings/

The photos are published under free licenses and can be used by you free of charge for commercial and non-commercial purposes.

200,000+ photos have been uploaded in total.

--> --------------- THE LIST --------------- <--

--> ------------------- Latest entries ------------------- <--

Phoenix Translations (Phone: 512-343-8389, Toll Free: 877- 452-1348, Fax: 512-343-6721, Trans...@phoenixtranslations.com, ser...@phoenixtranslations.com, www.phoenixtranslations.com), 2110-E White Horse Trail, Austin, TX 78757, USA

Earth Lingua, Kundan Kumar (earth...@gmail.com, acco...@earthlingua.com, in...@earthlingua.com, www.earthlingua.com), 201, E-67 Laxmi Market, Munirka, New Delhi 110067, India

Joaquin Santos Palacios, IMTEC Traducciones, S.L. (j...@imtectrans.com, im...@ctv.es, im...@wanadoo.es, im...@ctc.es), Avenida Papa Negro 22, 1? 18 28043, Madrid, Spain

Instant Interpreter, Steven Jones, Phone: +32 32 97 09 98, +32 4 71 24 53 38, in...@instantinterpreter.net, con...@instantinterpreter.net, www.instantinterpreter.net, A and E - Arts and Eletronic, Eduard Arsenstraat 128, Mortsel 2640, Belgium

Sublime Translation Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2000 Company, kul...@sublimetranslation.com, in...@sublimeindialanguageit.com, sublime.t...@gmail.com, ma...@sublimeindialanguageit.com, in...@sublimetranslation.com, sublime...@yahoo.com, www.sublimeindialanguageit.com, Phone: +91 11 4302 2731, +91 11 4244 4321, Mobile: +91 98 9141 4433), 23/116, 1st Floor, Veer Savarkar Block, Main Vikash Marg, Shakarpur, Delhi – 110092, India

Download the full list of 400+ blacklisted outsourcers:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/non-payers.htm

And if you become a paying member of TranslationDirectory.com, the blacklist will be provided free of charge for you:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php

Also, please check out our forum for some reports regarding the payment practices of certain outsourcers:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum/messages/?685

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum/

Buy a professional paid membership of TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/membership.php

The file is too big to be sent by e-mail?

Just upload it to http://www.FileBig.net and e-mail the download link to your customer / colleague / friend!

Order a Translator's Kit and Save:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/kits.php

Receive 50 Tips from TranslationDirectory.com on How to Become a Prospering Translator:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/tips_for_translators.php

Edit your profile:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/account/

Learn How to Earn Money with Google AdSense:

www.TranslationDirectory.com/how_to_earn_with_contextual_advertising.php

Post your jobs – free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/post_your_translation_job.php

Add your resume to our translator database and translator directory - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/freelancer_registration.htm

Visit our free language job board:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_very_rare_language_pairs.php

Save money - use free software:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/free_software.php

Buy the whole database of 6,600+ translation agencies by parts, paying in installments:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

Buy our database of 20,000+ freelance translators:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators.htm

Buy our database of 400+ how-to-sell (marketing) ideas:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/ideas/marketing_ideas.htm

Add your translation agency to our database - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/agency_registration.htm

Find a translator in our free online translator directory:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translator_directory.htm

Download 200,000+ photos for free – and use them for commercial or other purposes – legally:

http://www.Free-Photos.Biz

Participate in our polls:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls.htm

http://www.All-Polls.com

Submit your article, dictionary or glossary for publishing at TranslationDirectory.com

Find requirements at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles_for_translators_submission.htm

Ask questions in forum:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum

Find out what our visitors and clients say about TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#01

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials02.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials03.htm

Tell us your opinion about TranslationDirectory.com: CEO at TranslationDirectory com

If you noticed an offensive, unmoral or family-unsafe advertisement at TranslationDirectory.com, please e-mail us the URL of the advertised site to be blocked out: CEO at TranslationDirectory.com

Advertise at TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/banner.htm

Contact us with questions and / or suggestions at: CEO at TranslationDirectory com

No liability will be accepted by the publisher of the newsletter for the way in which subscribers or other entities interpret and / or use the above information.

If you no longer wish to receive TranslationDirectory.com newsletters, please simply reply to this message with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Please note it may take several weeks before the subscriber list gets updated according to your request.