TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, January 4, 2010

TranslationDirectory.com

Jan 11, 2011, 5:24:12 AM1/11/11
to imed-translation

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, January 4, 2010

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

--> ----------------------- Testimonial ------------------- <--

Unbelievable...you used God, Jesus Christ, Christmas, Messiah... all in the same line... and on the internet!! I mean how politically un-correct!!

I mean HOW REFRESHING!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Ron Smith
cobrajester at yahoo.com

You're welcome, Ron

And thanks for your feedback! Would you like to have it published as a testimonial?

Sincerely,

www.TranslationDirectory.com

Yes, by all means! It wouldn't matter to me if it were comments on the Christian religion, or Islam or Judaism, whatever... I feel that you have the right to say it without having to be politically correct.

And I think Christmas is Christmas, NOT the holiday season.

Take care,

Ron

--> ----------------------- Advertisement------------------- <--

The file is too big to be sent by e-mail?

Just upload it to http://www.FileBig.net and e-mail the download link to your friend!

You can delete the file as soon as your friend has downloaded it.

To upload a folder with many files, please make a single file out of it using WinZip, 7zip, WinRar or another archiver and upload the archive.

Share your files in a free and easy way!

Hosted by http://www.VISSAHost.com

--> ----------------------- Recent news ------------------- <--

1.

5030 job announcements were posted at TranslationDirectory.com in 2010. That is almost double of the 2009's number: 2567 job announcements.

So, we have seen a tremendous growth of nearly 100!

We thank all the employers / outsourcers for using TranslationDirectory.com and hope the growth trend will continue in 2011.

If you wish to hire a linguist or another freelancer, please don't hesitate to post your announcement here – it is free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/post_your_translation_job.php

And if you wish to apply for a job, visit our job board – it is free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

2.

New free articles have been published for you:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/article_index.htm

Interview with ATA Board Candidate Ted Wozniak

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2281.php

English Translation of Chinese Dish Names

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2280.php

Tonality in Subtitle Translation

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2279.php

How to Drive Your Translators Crazy without Really Trying

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2278.php

Hybridity in Immigration Literature and Translated Literature

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2277.php

SEO Tools

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2276.php

--> --------------- THE LIST --------------- <--

--> ------------------- Latest entries ------------------- <--

Feenix Language Solutions (feenixl...@gmail.com, langu...@gmail.com, me...@feenixlanguage.com, in...@feenixlanguage.com, ra...@feenixlanguage.com, +91 97 4132 3077, +91 95 3850 2855), No 22, Old No 510, 1st Cross, 1st stage, 1st Phase, Gokula Bangalore 560054, India

Maggie Cheshire Translations Ltd (Alex Charles, chesh...@aol.com, +44 7899 910304), c/o 5 Calder Avenue, Manchester M22 4AX, UK

Florentyna Grabowski, florentina...@gmail.com (Poland ?)

ACCULLA Translation & Interpretation Company (Donald Fang, acc...@sina.com, +86 22 5866 3213, +86 22 5866 3219, IP: 112.65.148.150) Tianjin Subbranch, Office Park, F-B-412, Pingwei District, Tianjin 300112, China

Lime Translations Limited (jo...@limetranslations.com, in...@limetranslations.com, www.limetranslations.com, +44 (0) 1763 221160, +44 (0) 1763 221160, +44 (0) 7900 056404), Edge Barn, 11 Market Hill, Royston, Herts. SG8 9JN, UK

Express Online solutions SA (Mr U. Mueller), in...@translators-and-interpreters.com, in...@express-online-solutions.com, www.express-online-solutions.com, www.uebersetzer-und-dolmetscher.com, Postfach 1153, 6512 Giubasco, Switzerland (London, UK)

Download the full list of 400+ blacklisted outsourcers – order it using the following form:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=1148&CURRENCY=EUR&PRODUCTID=11480315

Alternatively, find the order link here:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/non-payers.htm

Look for language job announcements at our free job board – 5,000+ postings were placed in 2010:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

The file is too big to be sent by e-mail?

Just upload it to http://www.FileBig.net and e-mail the download link to your customer / colleague / friend!

Download and use 140,000+ photos for free – and use legally for commercial or other purpose:

http://www.Free-Photos.Biz

Place your website for selling at:

http://www.Sell-Site.net

Order a Translator's Kit and Save:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/kits.php

Receive 50 Tips from TranslationDirectory.com on How to Become a Prospering Translator:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/tips_for_translators.php

Edit your profile:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/account/

Learn How to Earn Money with Google AdSense:

www.TranslationDirectory.com/how_to_earn_with_contextual_advertising.php

Post your jobs – free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/post_your_translation_job.php

Add your resume to our translator database and translator directory - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/freelancer_registration.htm

Visit our free language job board:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_very_rare_language_pairs.php

Save money - use free software:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/free_software.php

Buy the whole database of 6,300+ translation agencies by parts, paying in installments:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

Buy our database of 20,000+ freelance translators:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators.htm

Buy our database of 400+ how-to-sell (marketing) ideas:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/ideas/marketing_ideas.htm

Add your translation agency to our database - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/agency_registration.htm

Find a translator in our free online translator directory:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translator_directory.htm

Participate in our polls:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls.htm

http://www.All-Polls.com

Submit your article, dictionary or glossary for publishing at TranslationDirectory.com

Find requirements at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles_for_translators_submission.htm

Ask questions in forum:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum

Obtain a highlighted listing of your professional language services:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/english_russian.php

Order at http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/banner.htm#1

Find out what our visitors and clients say about TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#01

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials02.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials03.htm

Tell us your opinion about TranslationDirectory.com: CEO at TranslationDirectory com

Advertise at TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/banner.htm