TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, December 15, 2010

TranslationDirectory.com

Dec 16, 2010, 6:22:35 AM12/16/10
to imed-translation

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

TranslationDirectory.com Newsletter, December 15, 2010

__/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/ __/

Dear Subscriber,

TranslationDirectory.com wishes you a merry and blissful Christmas!

May God, Jesus Christ, the newborn Messiah, shower His choicest blessings on you and your family!

--> ----------------------- Advertisement------------------- <--

The file is too big to be sent by e-mail?

Just upload it to http://www.FileBig.net and e-mail the download link to your customer / colleague / friend!

Enter the e-mail address directly at http://www.FileBig.net !

Hosted by http://www.VISSAHost.com

--> ----------------------- Testimonials--------------------- <--

As a newcomer (three days!) to TranslationDirectory.com I'm already grateful for the kind and outreaching support and advice I've received.

I look forward to a very positive translation career thanks to your easily navigable website and the personal touch you supply.

The ease of communication with your personnel and their highly professional know-how is a pearl of great price, hard to find on the average website.

Thank you for being caring without sacrificing principles, and supportive without sacrificing good judgment.

Winona Lineberger
Newcomer on the Block
English Spanish Translator
winnie_turtle at yahoo.com
Richburg SC
USA

Dear CEO,

I am very new to TranslationDirectory.com, but not to translation/interpretation.

As with all businesses after the credit crunch, companies, are fighting hard and furious to get something for nothing, and it is disgusting, how TRANSLATION COMPANIES, try to exploit the translators, by offering the same price as the freelancers, and expect the freelancers to do it for 50 less or even less.

However, getting offers, or even offers to tender, it has been a very difficult year. I have however, seen a light at the end of the tunnel, as I feel I get more opportunities through TranslationDirectory.com than I do through the other websites I?ve been registered with for a longer period of time. Perhaps this is a coincidence, but nontheless, I feel that credit should be given where credit is due.

Once things get rolling again, I may be in a position to buy your directory, and try to expand even further; but at least I am beginning to feel that translation work has a fighting chance.

Helgi

Mr. Sigurjon Helgi Kristjansson
Translator between English, Icelandic and Danish

4 Hawthorne Grove
Ashton-under-Lyne
Lancashire
OL7 0DF
Tel.: +44-161-344-1554
Mobile: +44-757-084-4224
helgi_magri at yahoo.co.uk
Sigurjon.TranslatorsCafe.com

1.

New poll for freelance translators has been opened:

Do you celebrate Christmas?

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls/poll_089/index.php

The results of the previous poll (Which one of the following translation portals emails you the largest number of job notifications?) can be found at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls/poll_088/index.php

2.

New free articles have been published for you:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/article_index.htm

Comparison of Macintosh models

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2275.php

Timeline of Macintosh models

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2274.php

Comparison of Linux distributions

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles/article2273.php

--> --------------- THE LIST --------------- <--

--> ------------------- Latest entries ------------------- <--

Shloka Translation (Vikram Sharma, +91 79 2550 6355, shlokatr...@gmail.com), 6, Pushpa Appartment, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad - 380013, India

ASO Terra Lingua Private Limited (coord...@asoterralingua.com, produ...@asoterralingua.com, product...@gmail.com, www.asoterralingua.com), #176, Rahath Bagh, Varthur Road, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore - 560093, India

Manjiri Joglekar (Phone: 0912025281664, 9665511145, manji...@yahoo.com, joglekar...@gmail.com, skype: manjiri.joglekar), A/1-402, Mahadkar Residency,Right Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411038 Maharashtra, India

MEW-Ltd aka Wagner Consulting International Ltd, www.wagner-international.com, www.mew-international.com, in...@wagner-con.de, me...@wagner-international.com, pm...@mew-international.com, in...@mew-international.com, pm...@mew-international.com, pm...@mew-international.com (Sascha Wagner), Engen, Germany

Leslie Canizares, lesliec...@hotmail.com, 004132621119, St. Niklausstrasse, Solothurn, Solothurn CH4500, Switzerland

Offshore-Translation LTD (Jersey Branch, Rodolphe Mangematin, www.offshore-translation.com, con...@offshore-translation.com), 4 Salvandy Terrace - Springfield Road JE2 7LE St Saviour, UK

Irwin Technologies Inc., (Elizabeth Darby, +1 888 544 6640 Ext. 402, lizd...@irwintechnology.com, www.irwintechnology.com), 660 Pleasant St., Norwood, MA 02062, USA

Taiwan HONDE Translation & Communications Co., Ltd, (Eva Gau, Phone: 0725128768, hongde...@sohu.com), Taiwan

Download the full list of 400+ blacklisted outsourcers – order it using the following form:

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=1148&CURRENCY=EUR&PRODUCTID=11480315

Alternatively, find the order link here:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/non-payers.htm

Look for language job announcements at our free job board – 4,800+ postings were placed in 2010:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

The file is too big to be sent by e-mail?

Just upload it to http://www.FileBig.net and e-mail the download link to your customer / colleague / friend!

Download and use 140,000+ photos for free – and use legally for commercial or other purpose:

http://www.Free-Photos.Biz

Place your website for selling at:

http://www.Sell-Site.net

Order a Translator's Kit and Save:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/kits.php

Receive 50 Tips from TranslationDirectory.com on How to Become a Prospering Translator:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/tips_for_translators.php

Edit your profile:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/account/

Learn How to Earn Money with Google AdSense:

www.TranslationDirectory.com/how_to_earn_with_contextual_advertising.php

Post your jobs – free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/post_your_translation_job.php

Add your resume to our translator database and translator directory - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/freelancer_registration.htm

Visit our free language job board:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_rare_language_pairs.php

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translation_jobs_in_very_very_rare_language_pairs.php

Save money - use free software:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/free_software.php

Buy the whole database of 6,300+ translation agencies by parts, paying in installments:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#04

Buy our database of 20,000+ freelance translators:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators.htm

Buy our database of 400+ how-to-sell (marketing) ideas:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/ideas/marketing_ideas.htm

Add your translation agency to our database - free:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/agency_registration.htm

Find a translator in our free online translator directory:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translator_directory.htm

Participate in our polls:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/polls.htm

http://www.All-Polls.com

Submit your article, dictionary or glossary for publishing at TranslationDirectory.com

Find requirements at:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/articles_for_translators_submission.htm

Ask questions in forum:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/forum

Obtain a highlighted listing of your professional language services:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/translators/english_russian.php

Order at http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/banner.htm#1

Find out what our visitors and clients say about TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/jobs.htm#01

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials02.htm

and at

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/testimonials03.htm

Tell us your opinion about TranslationDirectory.com: CEO at TranslationDirectory com

Advertise at TranslationDirectory.com:

http://www.TranslationDirectory.com/banner.htm