Sona Strummers: Bring Joy to Local Seniors through Music. Practice this Sun, 1/15

1 view

Anne Foster

Jan 13, 2023, 10:56:19 PM1/13/23
to IMC Dharma Friends

Bring Joy to Local Seniors through Music

with Sona’s Dharma Strummers!

Join us as we make music with the residents of a Redwood City residential care facility for the elderly. No prior musical experience is necessary.

Sona’s Dharma Strummers are are a group of sangha members who get together to sing old favorites with the residents accompanied by our ukulele playing. If you don't play the ukulele, you can come and sing along.

We practice once a month in a nearby home. Basic ukulele instruction provided. Masks required when playing indoors. For more information on practice and events contact Martha at marthach...@gmail.com.

Sona’s Dharma Strummers Practice Sessions - Sunday, January 15, 1:00pm to 2:30pm.

Sona’s Dharma Strummers Playing at Gordon Manor – Sunday, January 22, 2:00-3:00pm.