Bring holiday joy to local seniors: join us as we sing Christmas songs at local senior center

Anne Foster

Dec 17, 2022, 11:47:24 AM12/17/22
to IMC Dharma Friends

Bring HOLIDAY Joy to Local Seniors through Music

with Sona’s Dharma Strummers!

We will be singing Holiday Songs at Gordon Manor this Sunday, Dec 18, 2PM -3PM

Join us as we make music with the residents of Gordon Manor, a residential care facility for the elderly in Redwood City. Masks are required.

Sona’s Dharma Strummers are are a group of sangha members who get together to sing old favorites with the residents accompanied by our ukulele playing. If you don't play the ukulele, you can come and sing along.

Throughout the year we practice once a month in a nearby home and then on a different weekend sing and play old favorites with the seniors.

For more information contact Martha at marthach...@gmail.com.