IMC Class Test Schedule

Abhigyan Sarkar

Sep 2, 2013, 1:53:10 AM9/2/13
to imc-se...@googlegroups.com, imc_sec_c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Students,

Please find your section wise dates for class tests:

Section F: 18th Sep, 2013
Section C: 20 Sep, 2013

-- Thanks,
Dr. Abhigyan Sarkar
Visit our Website
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Google+

Abhigyan Sarkar

Sep 5, 2013, 2:03:21 AM9/5/13
to imc-se...@googlegroups.com, imc_sec_c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Students,

  Please remember that on the day of the class test you must submit the soft copy of your assignment to your CR (Kanad/Khushneet). I am especially telling the CRs not to accept any soft copy after 12 o' clock at night on the respective section's class test date. I request the CRs to take the trouble of zipping all the submissions and e-mail to me as early as possible.

In your advertising assignment, you are allowed to do the following:
1. You can change the existing tagline and make a better tagline
2. You can modify present STP strategies followed by the company with appropriate rationale based on some facts collected by you.

Thanks,
Dr. Abhigyan Sarkar