This week's imaging events

Kwame Kutten

Jul 17, 2011, 3:57:23 PM7/17/11
to imagingi...@googlegroups.com, ksk...@gmail.com
The Hopkins Imaging Initiative now has a Linkedin group.  Join it today!

This week's imaging event(s) are...

Title: Kirby Center Seminar: "Neuroimaging and Electrophysiology in Rodent Epilepsy Models"
Who: Asht Mangal Mishra, PhD
When: Monday, July 18, 10am - 11am
Where: JHMI: KKI 341

Title: Computational Anatomy Reading Group
When: Monday, July 18, 1pm - 3pm
Where: Homewood: Clark 314
More Information: Casey Richardson <c...@cis.jhu.edu>

Title:
Professional Interests Committee Meeting
When: Tuesday, July 19, 3pm - 4pm
Where: JHMI: Traylor 616 (Sagawa Room)
More Information: Geran Kostecki <geran.k...@gmail.com>

Want your imaging event listed?  Know of an imaging event? Email <johnshopkinsim...@gmail.com> to have it added!
For an up-to-date list of events view our calendar.

Kwame Kutten

Jul 24, 2011, 3:23:51 PM7/24/11
to imagingi...@googlegroups.com, ksk...@gmail.com
The Hopkins Imaging Initiative now has a Linkedin group.  Join it today!

This week's imaging event(s) are...

Title: Computational Anatomy Reading Group
When: Monday, July 25, 1pm - 3pm

Where: Homewood: Clark 314
More Information: Casey Richardson <c...@cis.jhu.edu>

Title: CLSP Seminar: "Large Scale Supervised Embedding for Text and Images"
Who: Jayson Weston, PhD
When:  Wednesday, July 27, 10:30am – 11:30am
Where:  Homewood: Hackerman B17