Hopkins Imaging Initiative Organizational Meeting

1 view

Issel Anne Lim

Aug 24, 2011, 3:17:41 PM8/24/11
to Johns Hopkins Imaging, Imaging Initiative, Imaging Initiative Organizational Committee
Hello, Everyone!

The Hopkins Imaging Initiative will be having an organizational meeting at 2:00pm this Friday, 26 August 2011, in Talbot Library (Traylor 706 on the East Baltimore campus). The committee leaders will show updates on the things that we've accomplished during the past few months, including a researcher database, clinical classes, curriculum list, and planning our Hopkins Imaging Conference on October 6th. We're looking for new ideas, feedback, and volunteers! :)

Please submit an abstract for traditional poster at this First Annual Hopkins Imaging Conference -- one page of research, one page of info, and we're accepting research that has been published elsewhere.

Anyone interested in imaging research is welcome for free at the conference -- please register, so that we know how much food to get and how many programs to make.

Hopkins Imaging Initiative: http://imaging.jhu.edu
Join our mailing lists:

Thank you very much! :)
~~