Hopkins Imaging Conference: Abstract Deadline Extension to Sept. 7th!

Issel Anne Lim

Sep 6, 2011, 8:46:25 AM9/6/11
to GSA All-Grad List, Graduate Representatives Organization, All BME, me...@lists.jhmi.edu, me...@lists.jhmi.edu, me...@lists.jhmi.edu, me...@lists.jhmi.edu, med...@lists.jhmi.edu, Hopkins Imaging Initiative, activi...@lists.jhsph.edu, activi...@jhsph.edu, icm-announce...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, hitcente...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, bayview-h...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, jhmi-pdo...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, jhmi-hs...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, eastbaltim...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, som-students...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, jhmed-...@lists.johnshopkins.edu, VisionLab, stud...@son.jhmi.edu, Homewood Graduate Affairs Office, jhmi-...@lists.jhmi.edu, Basic Science List, RadResident, RadFaculty, RAD MR Research Faculty, Rad_Fellows, Meetings Group
[Please forward -- thank you!! :oD]

Hello, Everyone --

Due to popular request, the Hopkins Imaging Initiative has extended the abstract deadline for the Hopkins Imaging Conference by one day:
Please SUBMIT ABSTRACTS by 11:59pm on Wednesday, September 7th, 2011.

Abstract Formatting Details:
** We will award a prize to the Principal Investigator whose lab submits the most abstracts. We will also award the author whose name appears on the most abstracts, the "best" abstracts and posters, and Peer Choice posters at the Happy Hour.
** If your abstract does not meet our formatting requirements, it will Not be considered for the "best abstract" award. If our Judgement Committee accepts the abstract for a poster, the authors may still be considered for the poster awards at the Happy Hour.
** If you have submitted an abstract, you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please resend your abstract to johnshopkinsima...@gmail.com
** You have until September 7th at 11:59pm to re-submit any changes.

Register (for free!) by October 1st:
(Let us know if you're coming, and be eligible for our registrant raffle prizes!)

The First Annual Hopkins Imaging Conference on October 6th, 2011:
Where: Turner Auditorium at the Johns Hopkins East Baltimore Campus (720 Rutland Avenue, Baltimore, MD)
When: October 6th, 2011
1:30pm: Faculty Lectures
5:30pm: Happy Hour with Poster Presentations, Refreshments, Raffle
Who: EVERYONE is welcome to come! :)

The Hopkins Imaging Initiative is a collaborative resource for everyone interested in imaging research at Johns Hopkins University. If you'd like to join us, please feel free to subscribe directly to our mailing lists:

Thank you very much! :)
- The Hopkins Imaging Conference Committee

~~
Issel Anne L. Lim
PhD Candidate
Biomedical Engineering
Johns Hopkins University
http://alum.mit.edu/www/issel
is...@jhu.edu
HopkinsImagingConference_20111006_Color2.pdf