This week's imaging events

Kwame Kutten

Jun 26, 2011, 4:03:51 PM6/26/11
to imagingi...@googlegroups.com, ksk...@gmail.com, kkut...@jhmi.edu
This week's imaging events are...

Title: Computational Anatomy Reading Group
When: Monday, June 27, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Where: Homewood: Clark 314
More Information: Casey Richardson <c...@cis.jhu.edu>

Title: Professional Interests Committee Meeting
When: Monday, June 27, 4:00pm-5:00pm
Where: JHMI: BRB 3rd Floor Cafeteria (Daily Grind)
Description: The mission of the professional interests subcommittee is to build connections with industry, government, and academia for collaborations or career opportunities. As our first step, we plan to compile a faculty/alumni database. We will be having our first organizational meeting to discuss "how to reach and contact Hopkins current imaging professionals across all schools and departments". Also, we will be assigning liaisons for each department so make sure to attend the meeting if you are willing to volunteer!
More Information:
Sahar Soleimanifard <sah...@jhu.edu>

Want your imaging event listed?  Know of an imaging event? Email <johnshopkinsim...@gmail.com> to have it added!
For an up-to-date list of events view our calendar.