HII Lectures: Clinical Summer Series Sign-up 2011

carme...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2011, 8:35:41 AM6/24/11
to imagingi...@googlegroups.com
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGNUN0FjbEEwN0t1MEczVmlMY1U0eUE6MQ

HII Lectures: Clinical Summer Series Sign-up 2011

Hello everyone! This is a great opportunity available only to imaging initiative and BME students, and I urge you all to take advantage of it. Have fun and enjoy - Carmen (Leader for HII Lectures Committee)

What is this?

Each summer, each clinical department welcomes its new interns and 1st year fellows with a series of introductory clinical lectures throughout July and August. These lectures are previously limited to only clinical residents, but Dr. McVeigh and our committee members worked hard to make this possible.

Can I just go to one or two lectures that I find interesting?

Of course! You are free to attend how ever many lectures you desire (going to just one is perfectly fine!) but we do need a head count. Once you sign up we'll give you a complete schedule with lecture topics for each day.

How do I sign up?

Just fill in the form below! Due to resources, we are limiting participation to a maximum of 5 students per lecture per department. Priority is given to trainees and committee members, and then on a first-come, first-serve basis. So please sign up early!