Fwd: HII images/movies

Hopkins Imaging Initiative

Aug 26, 2011, 4:36:44 PM8/26/11
to Imaging Initiative
Hello, All --
Please contribute images and videos for our "Imaging at Hopkins" video!  If you have any interesting images or videos, please upload them. Just click the link https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B9Y2RlBQMzEbMTk4Y2M2MTYtZGVjNy00MDI3LWFhYTctYmJkOGMyNTIwN2I2 and click upload near the top of the left panel. Once you upload a media file, please list the filename and where it came from on the spreadsheet in that folder, so that we can list the sources for the media.

If you don't have a Google account, please email your media (and where they're from) to johnshopkinsima...@gmail.com

Also, please register for the Hopkins Imaging Conference (free!) and Submit Abstracts (by Sept. 6th!)
Conference fliers and the two-page abstract templates are downloadable attachments at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!
- The Hopkins Imaging Initiative Organizational Committee