some basic web 2.0 stigmergy applications + What if life were a team activity?

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 13, 2008, 10:47:12 AM6/13/08
to imaging...@googlegroups.com, hc_ec...@yahoogroups.com, sustainable...@yahoogroups.com
about stigmergy :  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmergy

some applications

http://www.dopplr.com

http://apps.facebook.com/dopplr_wherenext/friends

///

https://twitter.com

for example Michel s :

https://twitter.com/mbauwens

mine / still empty :-p

http://twitter.com/dantegabryell

///

both of these applications - and many more , you can potentially combine , through rss , with :

http://friendfeed.com/mbauwens?start=30

http://friendfeed.com/dante

///

soon I hope we ll be able to use tools and a platform developped by Joe Edelman :

http://citizenlogistics.com/

What if life were a team activity?

Television and computer games provide expertly designed entertainment and pleasure… but when we have to deal with our real lives, we're all alone. When will participating in the real world and dealing with real issues be just as adventurous, easy, collaborative, and fun?

Very soon! At Citizen Logistics, we're developing new game-like ways of working, volunteering, finding assistance, and having a good time. Anyone can play, and you get points for making other people's dreams come true. Our software will let you find cool things to do, build teams, and connect people with jobs and resources, all via the text messaging capability of your cell phone.

some more links and tools :

http://del.icio.us/deliciousdante/stigmergy

http://del.icio.us/deliciousdante/CollectiveIntelligence

http://del.icio.us/deliciousdante/collaboration