Crowdsourcing , and more ... Fwd: Syner-Jazz' ing

1 view

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 10, 2008, 7:26:20 PM6/10/08
to imaging...@googlegroups.com, Simone Poutnik, Chiara Chiara, farzad. private, vishal jodhani, Caroline Zeller, Jaime GUTIERREZ, Jason Conner, Katrin Duerkoop, manfred...@ec.europa.eu, Andries De Vos
to give you another perspective on the spirit i m looking forward to - below , one midst many mails shared with some friends

by the way , still in relation to our conversation the other day , as we mentioned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowdsourcing

 you might be interested in

"
Kluster's Market Approach to Crowdsourcing "

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/02/18/first-look-klusters-market-approach-to-crowdsourcing/

http://kluster.com/  ;  http://kluster.com/home/purpose

and some more links

http://del.icio.us/deliciousdante/CollectiveIntelligence

http://del.icio.us/deliciousdante/Collaboration

From: Dante-Gabryell Monson < dante....@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 22, 2007 6:14 PM

Voilà qui pourrait vous intéresser... ( voir liens dans le message ci dessous - merci a Natalia , en passant par Marie-Gaelle )

quoi que ... gardons en memoire que triodos applique egalement des taux d interet ! ...   voir cette petite fable pour comprendre l impact des taux d interet , dont la creation et donc la circulation d argent depends de dettes , et donc est dependante d un niveau de dette sans cesse croissant pour pouvoir payer... ses taux d interet...

 a little tale - interest issue : I Want The Earth Plus 5% :

http://www.relfe.com/plus_5_.html

" No one realised that as a whole, the country could never get out of debt until all the coins were repaid, but even then, there were those extra 5 on each 100 which had never been lent out at all. No one but Fabian could see that it was impossible to pay the interest - the extra money had never been issued, therefore someone had to miss out. "