hub business plan ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 20, 2008, 11:57:52 AM6/20/08
to imaging...@googlegroups.com, Farzad Private, Daiken Nelson, Christina Stadlbauer, Simone Poutnik, Eric Theunis
realized there is a business plan here :

https://the-hub.pbwiki.com/Brussels%20business%20plan

( although I do not have the key )

and perhaps some of us would manage to see the history of it on another page

http://thehubbrussels.pbwiki.com/Business+Plan

( although I personally did not find out how to access the history )

Simone already shared with us on this list some details about the business approach.

perhaps some of you can help me out to find out about some other related materials ? ...

Greetings

Dante

dieter comos

Jul 10, 2008, 10:42:29 AM7/10/08
to imaging...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dante,

how are you man ? I very spontaneously decided to go to Amsterdam for a workshop but I don't have a place to stay yet. Farzad told me that you are in Amsterdam right now. Do you know a place where I could stay for two nights?

Thanks and see you around.
Dieter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx