a few details concerning the mailing list - and your post options

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 19, 2008, 8:34:34 AM6/19/08
to imaging...@googlegroups.com
Dear " Imaging the Hub " list members ,

just a few details , to make sure you feel happy with this list and its postings :

1 ) If you already feel overloaded with mails , there are various options I like to suggest :

- it is possible to filter the messages of this mailing list , sending it into a folder ( or one or more tags ) of your mailbox ,
by using the filter options of your email browser or web account.

- it is possible to bundle , or switch off posting to your email address
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/imaging-the-hub/subscribe

and visit the mailing list to check messages , or add the mailing list to your rss feed.

2 ) The posts of this list are being kept visible only to members of the list ( feel free to invite other people to join the list ) ,
although if there would be an interest for it  , it can be switched to " visible to all " status if and when we would have a consensus over such opening.

3 ) This post is not the official " hub " mailing list , although , nowadays , and even more in the future , I wonder what " official " really means , as I believe that any pathway that can bring the best results develops its own credibility and usefulness.

This list is meant to open up a informal environment for opening up new opportunities and perspectives between each other ,
empowering each other.

4 ) If you feel like getting moderator rights to this list , let me know.

... looking forward to read your posts on this list - to do so , simply add the mailing list email address of the ML

imaging...@googlegroups.com

 to the message you want to share with the members of the list

Cordially

Dante