Re: reminder for Club of Brussels brainstorm session in the Hub: Monday 9th,

1 view

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 10, 2008, 4:40:59 PM6/10/08
to Andries De Vos, imaging...@googlegroups.com, Simone Poutnik, Chiara Chiara, farzad. private, vishal jodhani, Caroline Zeller, Jaime GUTIERREZ, Jason Conner, Katrin Duerkoop, manfred...@ec.europa.eu
Thanks Andries for sharing these references and your feeling.
( cc: imaging the hub list - note : Only members can view group content , feel free to join the list - http://groups.google.com/group/imaging-the-hub )

some other references I might have mentioned during our conversation yesterday :

// Cooperation Commons :

http://groups.google.com/group/CooperationCommons?hl=en

http://www.cooperationcommons.com/

http://collaboration.wikia.com/wiki/Cooperation_research_project

// Stigmergy :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmergy

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Stigmergy

http://del.icio.us/deliciousdante/stigmergy?setcount=100

http://www.google.be/search?q=stigmergy+p2pfoundation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

// Joe Edelman :

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Edelman%2C_Joe

http://citizenlogistics.com/

Very soon! At Citizen Logistics, we're developing new game-like ways of working, volunteering, finding assistance, and having a good time. Anyone can play, and you get points for making other people's dreams come true. Our software will let you find cool things to do, build teams, and connect people with jobs and resources, all via the text messaging capability of your cell phone.

Looking forward to keep in touch

Dante

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Andries De Vos <andrie...@aiesec.net> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am turning around in my bed and can't seem to sleep. Jaime, your expressions is surprisingly accurate right now "ideas or conversations that keep you awake at night". ;-)

So I found nothing better than search for some more inspiration online, through TED.com, and return the favour. Rather unrelated to our conversation this evening, but take a look at the Long Now Foundation and enjoy the simplicity and beauty http://www.longnow.org/

Have an inspiring week!
Andries.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Simone Poutnik <pout...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello dears,

this is just a quick reminder that we are meeting tomorrow Monday 9th at 7pm in the Hub for a brainstorming session about How can an organisation be organised to be attractive for young high potentials?
Participation is for free and there will be food (quiche and salad) and drinks.

Looking forward to see you there!
And feel free to bring along who you think has to also be there.

Love,
Simone

Simone Poutnik

M: +32 486 986 296
Skype: spoutnik78

The Hub Brussels
Rue D'Assaut / Stormstraat 1
1000 Brussels

website: www.the-hub.be

 Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

Andries De Vos
President 2007-2008
AIESEC in Belgium

Koningsstraat, 221, Rue Royale
B-1210 Brussels
Phone: + 32 2 219 94 64
Mobile: + 32 498 91 42 30

The AIESEC 60th Anniversary Celebration Alumni Event is the place to be this year. Book the dates in your agenda: 27th-29th June 2008! For more information, contact me or Sandy Lopes - Alumni Coordinator 2007-08: sandy...@aiesec.net. You can also have a look at our alumni websites at http://www.aiesec.be/alumni or http://www.aiesec.be/anniversary for the 60th Anniversary Celebration.

AIESEC in Belgium, proud partner of the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 18, 2008, 9:27:36 AM6/18/08
to Simone Poutnik, imaging...@googlegroups.com, Katrin Duerkoop, Andries De Vos, manfred...@ec.europa.eu, Jason Conner, Jaime Gutierrez, Caroline Zeller, vishal jodhani, farzad. private, Chiara Chiara, Eric Theunis
Hi All

for those of us that are still in brussels ,

it would be nice to have another brainstorming session ,
following up on what we may have delivered a bit more then a week ago ,

( by the way , is it possible to have a copy of the minutes ? - or perhaps I did not see them in my mailbox - or if one is too busy , is it possible to scan them and send them in attachment / jpg format ? thanks :-) )

and more specifically sharing our experiences in relation to " governance " in projects we may have been involved with , or organizations we have been working with ,

and what kind of organizational culture ( and lifestyle ? )  we might be looking forward to ,

also discussing the experiences some of us might have in relation to

http://www.open-organizations.org/

( a lot of other great references on  http://p2pfoundation.net  , ... )

Greetings

Dante

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Simone Poutnik <pout...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi dears,

I also truly enjoyed our conversation. Very inspiring!
Here are the papers I spoke about and the website to the Centre for Human Emergence http://www.humanemergence.org/ and http://www.holacracy.org/.

Looking forward to continuing this!

Love,
Simone

On 11 Jun 2008, at 09:37, Katrin Duerkoop wrote:

Dear Dante, Dear Andries, Dear All !
cool ! Thanks for sending the links !
It was a very inspirational conversation - truly enjoyable !
Let's keep in touch on this issue !

take care & maybe see you at Pro action café next week?
Katrin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:40:59 +0300
Von: "Dante-Gabryell Monson" <dante....@gmail.com>
An: "Andries De Vos" <andrie...@aiesec.net>, imaging...@googlegroups.com
CC: "Simone Poutnik" <pout...@gmail.com>, "Chiara Chiara" <chiara.s...@gmail.com>, "farzad. private" <farzad....@gmail.com>, "vishal jodhani" <vishal....@aiesec.net>, "Caroline Zeller" <carolin...@gmail.com>, "Jaime GUTIERREZ" <jai...@hotmail.com>, "Jason Conner" <conne...@gmail.com>, "Katrin Duerkoop" <duer...@gmx.de>, manfred...@ec.europa.eu
Betreff: Re: reminder for Club of Brussels brainstorm session in the Hub: Monday 9th,

wrote:

Hello dears,

this is just a quick reminder that we are *meeting tomorrow Monday 9th
at
7pm in the Hub* for a brainstorming session about How can an
organisation
be organised to be attractive for young high potentials?
Participation is for free and there will be food (quiche and salad) and
drinks.

Looking forward to see you there!
And feel free to bring along who you think has to also be there.

Love,
Simone

 * Simone Poutnik

E: simone....@the-hub.net
M: +32 486 986 296
Skype: spoutnik78

The Hub Brussels
Rue D'Assaut / Stormstraat 1
1000 Brussels

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this
e-mail.

Andries De Vos
President 2007-2008
AIESEC in Belgium

Koningsstraat, 221, Rue Royale
B-1210 Brussels
Phone: + 32 2 219 94 64
Mobile: + 32 498 91 42 30

The AIESEC 60th Anniversary Celebration Alumni Event is the place to be
this year. Book the dates in your agenda: 27th-29th June 2008! For more
information, contact me or Sandy Lopes - Alumni Coordinator 2007-08:
sandy...@aiesec.net. You can also have a look at our alumni websites
at
http://www.aiesec.be/alumni or http://www.aiesec.be/anniversary for the
60th Anniversary Celebration.

AIESEC in Belgium, proud partner of the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management
School

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 18, 2008, 11:02:41 AM6/18/08
to Andries De Vos, Simone Poutnik, imaging...@googlegroups.com, Katrin Duerkoop, manfred...@ec.europa.eu, Jason Conner, Jaime Gutierrez, Caroline Zeller, vishal jodhani, farzad. private, Chiara Chiara, Eric Theunis
Hi Andries

what concerns meeting up , I m in Brussels before the 24th of June ,
then I ll go to the " She " Unconference in Amsterdam ,

and will be back for the first week of July ( you proposed 10th of July ? )

///

some interesting reference ( although there are probably more of them on p2p foundation wiki )

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Metagovernance

// yes , would be interesting to see how this applies to multinational organizations.

My hunch and personal view , is that we can further develop a holoptic system - see :

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Holoptism

for which we might still need to develop further a collaborative and participative , transparency culture - further using and developing tools and practices online and offline , and more and more , in " ubiquitous " ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubiquitous_computing ) and networked lifestyles.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Andries De Vos <andrie...@aiesec.net> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would be happy to continue the conversations we had last.

Related to our conversation, the questions I would like to explore further are:
  • What is the need for a new kind of global governance system, for multinational organisations?
  • How would the "operating system" be of such governance system?
  • What would be the key operating principles to design this system?
If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to meet around a drink and a talking piece :-) Proposed dates: Monday 30th of June, Tue. 1st of July, Thur. 10th of July. Let me know what your thoughts are!

Have a nice week,
Andries.

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 19, 2008, 8:20:16 AM6/19/08
to Andries De Vos, Jaime GUTIERREZ, Simone Poutnik, imaging...@googlegroups.com, Katrin Duerkoop, manfred...@ec.europa.eu, Jason Conner, Caroline Zeller, vishal jodhani, farzad. private, Chiara Chiara, Eric Theunis
Thanks Jaime ,

thats great - filled in mine too.

:-)

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Andries De Vos <andrie...@aiesec.net> wrote:
Thanks Jaime! Filled in mine .. :-)

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Jaime GUTIERREZ <jai...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've created a poll for the next Club of Brussels Brainstorming meeting

To choose a date click on .... http://www.doodle.ch/84gcye6sk6d6fw6u

If you want to make changes to the poll (add dates / days / etc.) ... use this link.  http://www.doodle.ch/84gcye6sk6d6fw6unciizn7p/admin

Have a nice day, JAIME

Jaime GUTIERREZ