Re: next meeting

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jun 25, 2008, 7:54:58 AM6/25/08
to Manfred Kohler, andrie...@aiesec.net, pout...@gmail.com, chiara.s...@gmail.com, farzad....@gmail.com, vishal....@aiesec.net, carolin...@gmail.com, jai...@hotmail.com, conne...@gmail.com, alex...@the-hub.be, Katrin Duerkoop, imaging...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manfred ( by the way , thanks to you - and Simone ? - for the report ! - I pasted it on
http://oikoumene.coforum.net/AtHubBrussels and on the PbWiki of the HubBrussels )

yes , absolutely , July 8 is what the doodle seems to lead us to ( to all :  feel free to add yourself ) , and I m happy you remind us and re-iterate your interest ! :-)

( my reply yesterday was a very brief one where I did not have time to check what date we ended up with )

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html;jsessionid=310184887B8A85F023FE455B5C31E381.prim1?pollId=84gcye6sk6d6fw6u

So there is no schedule conflict with the co creation meeting of the Hub Simone tells us is on the 10 th of July.

Simone asks a good question : perhaps we can invite more people ?

If a lot of people come ( lets say , more then 20 people ? ) , I would like to suggest , as possibility :

starting with a general session going through what we discussed at the last meeting ,

then offer people to brainstorm ideas and topics related inviting them to write them down on post its that we express loud out before sticking them on a board ,

then after the brainstorming of topics and questions , allow us all to regroup them together into categories with relating patterns , and then allow for Open Space style corners , with the possibility of cross polinising spaces ?

Each having a paper on which people that happen to be in the corner can write down minutes , which can then be collected and posted online.

What do you all think / feel ?

By the way , is it ok for all of you if I post on some wiki the discussion minutes you wrote down ?
Feel free to re-edit and add ! :-)

http://thehubbrussels.pbwiki.com/OrganizationalCulture1

http://oikoumene.coforum.net/AtHubBrussels

See you !

Dante

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Manfred Kohler <EdKo...@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi, everybody!

1st July seems to be difficult for some of you. Why don't we take Tuesday 8 July?

I would be grateful if you could send your messages to my private email address, see above.

Cheers,
Manfred