registration for Imagenet workshop: necessary or unnecessary, possible or impossible?

Bartlett Mel

Dec 13, 2021, 12:08:11 AM12/13/21
to image...@googlegroups.com, Jong Woo Nam
Hello,

My student Jong Woo Nam will be giving a poster presentation tomorrow at the workshop.

Instructions on the workshop website suggest I need to register for Neurips to attend the workshop, but Neurips registration is evidently closed.

Adding to my confusion, I found this language on the Neurips front page:
  • It is not necessary to register for individual tutorials, talks or workshops.
Can you advise me as to what I can do to attend the workshop tomorrow, and particularly the poster sessions?

I am willing to register if I am required to, but as of now, I don't know if I'm required to, and if I am, I can't see how to do it.

Thanks very much, and sorry for the trouble,

-Bartlett