question regarding to the topic

Liu, Yichao

Aug 20, 2021, 9:06:42 AM8/20/21
to image...@googlegroups.com
Dear Organiser,
      I want to ask is it allowed to submit the new attention machanism
to this workshop?  I'm not sure the topic is relevent to my topic. Hope you
can help me. Thank you so much! Looking for your answer.

Best regards,

Yichao Liu

Seong Joon Oh

Aug 23, 2021, 4:58:34 AM8/23/21
to Liu, Yichao, image...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yichao,

Thank you for your interest in our workshop :)

You can submit your work if the method is trained and/or evaluated on ImageNet.

Thank you,

Joon

Seong Joon Oh

Aug 25, 2021, 9:58:12 PM8/25/21
to Liu, Yichao, image...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yichao,

On top of our recommendations below, that the paper should be either trained or evaluated on ImageNet, we would also like to request at least a bit of dedicated discussion about ImageNet in your submission. This could be, for example, a discussion on the importance of ImageNet as an evaluation benchmark for your method. Ideally, we would like the accepted papers be aligned well with the overall theme of the workshop.

Please don’t hesitate to get back with further questions.

Thank you!

Joon