Question regarding track three

Kristof Meding

Aug 23, 2021, 2:49:45 AM8/23/21
to image...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

I am excited to see a Workshop on ImageNet and I think that the workshop
will be a huge benefit for the ML community. I would like to submit a
paper with some co-authors that fit the workshop's scope well. However,
I have a question about track three. What exactly does "previously
published papers" mean? Do the papers need to be already peer-reviewed
or is a publication on arXiv sufficient?

Best regards

Kristof

Seong Joon Oh

Aug 23, 2021, 4:32:18 AM8/23/21
to Kristof Meding, image...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kristof,

thank you for your interest in our workshop!

By "previously published", we mean peer-reviewed and accepted papers at conferences and journals. For arxiv-only papers, please consider track 1 or 2.

Thank you!

Joon