Concurrent submission to ICLR22 and your workshop

Alex Chris

Sep 21, 2021, 10:23:51 PM9/21/21
to image...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

I want to inquire if it is allowed to submit my full paper to the ICLR22 and a short version to your workshop at the same time?

Although I have seen a previous example, such as ''Rethinking the value of network pruning", which was concurrently submitted to ICLR19 and NeurIPS18 workshop on compact deep neural networks. But I am not sure about this.

Regards,
Alex

Seong Joon Oh

Sep 23, 2021, 8:49:58 PM9/23/21
to Alex Chris, image...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alex,

Thank you for your interest in the workshop!

Since our workshop is a *non-archival* venue (https://sites.google.com/view/imagenet-workshop/#h.89pzp1djwav4), it is okay on our side to receive papers that are or will be reviewed in parallel in other venues. But you may want to carefully check the call for papers for ICLR 2022 if they allow it. We cannot guarantee anything for ICLR 2022 (or other venues in general).

Thanks,
Joon