ROI Manager

steve...@msn.com

Jun 5, 2010, 11:32:33 PM6/5/10
to ImageJX
We are writing a plugin for imagej that will load complex data, detect
the data and display the results. We also read from a special
formatted file a set of ROIs and add them to the ROI Manager. The
problem is that we prefer to load multiple images which result in
different ROIs for each image. The present ROI Manager does not handle
this very well, I have to use a lot of listeners and actually save and
restore ROIs based on the active image window. It would be nice to
either have a separate ROI Manager for each image loaded, or to have
the ROI Manager only display ROIs with the same display ID that is
active Since the image id is part of the Roi class it seems that this
information should be readily available to the ROI Manager.