How to use IJ.save(), IJ.saveAs()

Mopuri

Sep 14, 2010, 12:18:03 AM9/14/10
to ImageJX
hi, i'm a beginner to imageJ. I'm unable to use these two methods, can
any body suggest me how to save my output images after all the
processing is over.And this is the error i'm getting

C:\Program Files\ImageJ\plugins\Lab2_Plugin.java:87:
save(java.lang.String) in ij.IJ cannot be applied to
(ij.ImagePlus,java.lang.String)
IJ.save(o,"C:/Documents and Settings/mkreddy/My Documents/MATLAB/
images/output_cif/hall_cif_"+Integer.toString(z)+ ".pgm");

thanxs in advance........!

Curtis Rueden

Sep 14, 2010, 12:52:18 PM9/14/10
to ima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mopuri,

save(java.lang.String) in ij.IJ cannot be applied to (ij.ImagePlus,java.lang.String)

The IJ.save(ImagePlus, String) method signature was added in ImageJ v1.42—are you sure you're using that version or newer?

In the future, questions like this are better directed to the general ImageJ list (http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/list.html). The ImageJX list is more intended for architecture and design discussions.

-Curtis