There is a problem with the picture display, AI(adobe illustrator) to JPG picture, the picture display is not complete.

yufa...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 3:59:59 AM6/9/20
to ImageGlass Community

orginial picture

590B-01.jpg

imageglass displays problematic pictures

imageglass.png

Anon Mouse

Jun 9, 2020, 9:09:11 PM6/9/20
to ImageGlass Community
We won't be able to diagnose your issue any further unless you can provide
one of the original "problematic" issues for us to poke at.

Your "original picture" below obviously displays fine for me, as it has been
converted to jpg, munged by the browser etc.

orginial picture

Anon Mouse

Jun 10, 2020, 9:28:56 AM6/10/20
to ImageGlass Community
Got your original. The problem seems to be specific to IG 7.6.4.30 and Windows 10. I tried
IG 7.5.1.1 and Windows 10: the image looked OK, so you can always use that version if you
really need to.

We'll have to dig into this further - this behavior seems very odd!!

Thank you for your report!

orginial picture

Duong Dieu Phap

Dec 11, 2020, 2:15:11 AM12/11/20