Computer Froze Opening Deleted And Restored Image

connorb...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 1:54:10 PM1/31/19
to ImageGlass Community
I just downloaded this so have only done a cursory search for similar issues. I was browsing some images in a folder, and deleted one from ImageGlass, then opened the folder in Windows Explorer and restored it with ctrl-Z, and then navigated backwards in ImageGlass and my whole computer froze for about a couple minutes before I gave up and hard rebooted it. ctrl-alt-delete didn't do anything. I have a Surface Book with Win10 and am running the latest stable release.

Connor

Dương Diệu Pháp

Feb 1, 2019, 11:19:32 PM2/1/19
to connorb...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
Hi Connor,

Thanks for your report. I need further information to understand and reproduce the issue.

- Does it happen every time you delete an image?
- How many files in the viewing folder?

Thank you,
Phap

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org

Anon Mouse

Feb 17, 2019, 10:39:55 AM2/17/19
to ImageGlass Community
I've tried a few variations and cannot reproduce the problem as described. You'll need to let us know some more details, such as:
- was it the first image, last image in the list?
- what sort order?
- thumbnails on/off?
- how many files? files in child folders on?