No print of pictures using ImageGlass 6.0.12.29 on RemoteDesktop Windows Server 2019

Andrej

Apr 9, 2019, 12:15:18 PM4/9/19
to ImageGlass Community
Hi

We've installed ImageGlass on our newly setup Win 2019 Standard Server with a few users using RemoteDesktop Services. As internal software provided from MS to manage pictures is not sophisticated, we installed ImageGlass. Installation itself ran thru without any issues, but PRINTING seems to be the problem.

As soon as you start printing a picture, you can see the job in printer queue and it goes up to the total amount of data gathered from the pictures and then starts to print but the print will never be done on the printer and the job itself dissappears from the queue like it has been printed.....

We checked all the settings with paper, formatting and they seem to be fine as printing e.g. from Office works on the same device without any troubles...

Any good ideas would be highly appreciated!

THX.

Anon Mouse

Apr 13, 2019, 2:41:47 PM4/13/19
to ImageGlass Community
ImageGlass prints by using the 'print' command, having created a file in the temp directory.

A more reasonable test would be to attempt to print from Windows Paint, rather than Office. Or better yet,
attempt to replicate what IG is doing: on a user system, open a Command Prompt window, then use the
'PRINT' command to print an image.

If both of those work, then I'll have to dig more into the details.

Kevin

Andrej

Apr 17, 2019, 3:23:20 AM4/17/19
to ImageGlass Community
Hi Kevin

Thank you for your answer. I'll procceed as suggested and will get back to you on that!

BR.