Any way to quick crop an image?

alla...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 11:42:10 PM1/12/19
to ImageGlass Community
This is simply the most elegant, simple and fast image viewer for windows. I really like it. I am missing a simple crop feature though. Is it hidden somewhere and if not, is it being considered for future updates?

Thanks!

Dương Diệu Pháp

Jan 13, 2019, 12:39:38 AM1/13/19
to alla...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
Hi!

Thanks for your question!
Basically, IG is purely an image viewing software. However, I have been receiving many requests about integrating crop feature into IG.

I may add this crop feature in the future.

Thank you,
Phap

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org

martin...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2019, 2:17:11 PM8/19/19
to ImageGlass Community
I am adding myself to this feature request. It would be awesome if you make cropping similar to "Firefox screenshots" feature or Gimp. So deleted area will stay darker and cropped area lighter during action.

Regards, Martin

Dňa nedeľa, 13. januára 2019 5:42:10 UTC+1 alla...@gmail.com napísal(-a):

Phap Duong

Oct 30, 2019, 11:54:23 PM10/30/19
to ImageGlass Community
Just to mention that there is a feature request for cropping:
https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/issues/594

Please follow it for development status
Thanks