Page Up/Down keys not working since updating to v9

Sergio

Dec 30, 2023, 11:26:40 AM12/30/23
to ImageGlass Community
Win11/v9.*.1230
Page Up/Down keys are not working with v9 for image navigation. Only Left/Right key option available in Settings. Page Up/Down keys did work in v8 and continue to work with Windows Photos app.

ImageGlass Community

Dec 30, 2023, 11:28:09 AM12/30/23
to ImageGlass Community
You can refer to https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/discussions/1702#discussioncomment-7660806 for changing the default hotkeys in v9

Sergio

Jan 5, 2024, 5:33:23 PMJan 5
to ImageGlass Community
Many thanks for this information however I'm hoping a future update will restore the functionality or provide a native option as I'm not a coder and so not very comfortable modifying the hot keys myself.

ImageGlass Community

Jan 6, 2024, 11:58:33 PMJan 6
to ImageGlass Community
Okay I will add these hotkeys by default in the next release!

Sergio

Jan 7, 2024, 7:36:03 AMJan 7
to ImageGlass Community
Great news - thank you!