Rating of images with stars

julian...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2020, 5:00:59 PM3/20/20
to ImageGlass Community
Hello,

Would it be possible to integrate a function to rate images? Like pressing the keys 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 to change the star rating in the EXIF data.

Best Regards,
Julian

P.S.: Great lightweight image viewer. Thank you. I've already linked it at german Wikipedia.

texas...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 7:59:46 PM5/30/20
to ImageGlass Community
Totally agree, would love to see this. Any feedback?

Anon Mouse

Jun 1, 2020, 3:43:17 PM6/1/20
to ImageGlass Community
How would you expect this feature to work for image formats which don't support EXIF data?

julian...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 10:58:36 AM6/5/20
to ImageGlass Community
That's another question that I can't answer. But first it would be great to support it for image formats that support EXIF data.

Sam

May 14, 2024, 8:08:53 AMMay 14
to ImageGlass Community
agree too. Still any update with this feature?