activate optional format "PSD"

idraw...@ymail.com

Jan 4, 2020, 12:55:09 PM1/4/20
to ImageGlass Community
Hey,

i'm trying to get ImageGlass to view my Photoshop .PSD files. I know that this is a format that isn't loaded by default. So i went to the settings and deleted it from the 'optional formats' and added it to the 'default formats'. ImageGlass still doesn't open the files though. It instead instantly closes when i try to open one.

How do i get it to open .psd files by default?

Thanks!

Anon Mouse

Jan 4, 2020, 2:42:32 PM1/4/20
to image...@googlegroups.com
You've followed the correct process. If ImageGlass is closing instantly when you try to open one of your PSD
files, then it means you've found a bug - either in ImageGlass or in the Magick.NET library which we use. I.e.
I have PSD files which open fine in ImageGlass.

Could you provide one of your PSD files that causes ImageGlass to shut down? We can then investigate where the problem is and try to fix it.

Or you can submit a bug report at https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/issues with the file.

Thanks!
Kevin