first launch configurations gets stuck in a loop

tony...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018, 3:10:16 PM6/19/18
to ImageGlass Community

On the latest version of ImageGlass 5.1.5.20 in 32bit Windows 10 ONLY, the first launch configurations gets stuck in a loop.
I have tried a clean install, and also a different PC (32 bits as well), but it has the same problem. 64bit works ok.

lifeatt...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 9:04:58 PM6/20/18
to ImageGlass Community

On the latest version of ImageGlass 5.1.5.20 in 32bit Windows 10 ONLY, the first launch configurations gets stuck in a loop.
I have tried a clean install, and also a different PC (32 bits as well), but it has the same problem. 64bit works ok.

Thank you for the info! Added to issue #346 in Github ...

Dương Diệu Pháp

Jul 2, 2018, 9:06:47 AM7/2/18
to ImageGlass Community
The issue was fixed.
Can you help to test the latest build and confirm?

Thanks

tony...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2018, 5:24:33 PM7/6/18
to ImageGlass Community