Manual

paul.james...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2019, 4:38:38 PM3/14/19
to ImageGlass Community
Hello!

Before posting, you can check if your questions are posted or answered.

This page is for generic questions, if you want to report a bug or
request new features, please open a topic at

Thank you for using ImageGlass!
Phap

Where is the ImageGlass manual? I'm looking for a super simple pic file viewer. Just point it to a folder and it displays each of the files in that folder. Can go automatically xsecs/slide or by <(back)
and >(forward) navigation buttons. No saving of slideshow, no image manipulation. Can ImageGlass do this?

Thanks
Paul

Hello!
Before posting, you can check if your questions are posted or answered.

This page is for generic questions, if you want to report a bug or
request new features, please open a topic at

Thank you for using ImageGlass!
Phap

Dương Diệu Pháp

Mar 14, 2019, 8:06:52 PM3/14/19
to paul.james...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
It's  probably what you are looking for.

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org