Please add multiple folder sources so you can load photos in the same session from multiple folders with photos

suciu....@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2018, 6:52:16 PM7/27/18
to ImageGlass Community
Please add an option to load photos from multiple folders in one session.

Basically load photos from Folder 1, load from Folder 2, and so on and all the photos from these folders can be seen one after the other in the same session.

I really like and appreciate this software but unfortunately it lacks this basic option to load photos into it. Since it is a photo viewer it would be appreciated to load photos in it from a couple of folders at once.

Hope this can be implemented soon as in my opinion is the only thing missing for a great experience

Thank You