Newly installed ImageGlass - I'm having performance problems, any fixes?

anna...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 4:01:01 AM4/18/17
to ImageGlass Community
Hi, I've just installed ImageGlass as I am looking for a lightweight replacement for the default 'photo viewer'.

The first few images I have opened have performance issues when I zoom in and drag the image around. In photo viewer the dragging is pretty instantaneous and there's no lag between dragging the the image changing.

I am using the latest graphics drivers and windows updates. My OS is Windows 7 Pro. Is there any settings or problems I may be able to fix through options? Is this a known issue?

Thanks for any help.

ImageGlass Community

Apr 22, 2017, 6:50:35 AM4/22/17
to ImageGlass Community, anna...@gmail.com