Is there a way to stretch or fill pictures in the slide show, the same way windows photo viewer does

2da9...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 2:53:58 PM6/17/17
to ImageGlass Community
Is there a way to display pictures in full screen while the app is in slideshow mode. As opposed to showing pictures in their native size.

ImageGlass Community

Jun 21, 2017, 2:16:03 AM6/21/17
to ImageGlass Community, 2da9...@gmail.com
Hi,

What do you mean "display pictures in full screen" ?

Phap

Mduduzi Sibisi

Jun 26, 2017, 6:18:11 PM6/26/17
to ImageGlass Community
I mean stretch and fit the picture to the screen using it's height or width depending on ratio.

I've attached two pictures with this email. They're screen shots of Windows Photo Viewer and Image Glass in slideshow mode (respectively).

Look at the pictures carefully, around the borders and frames.

My screen resolution is 1366*768

ImageGlass.png
Windows Photoviewer.png