Can you think about I can control to see picture back and forth using mouse wheel.

early...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2017, 12:27:23 PM7/19/17
to ImageGlass Community
I think it is the most common way to use mouse wheel.

Dương Diệu Pháp

Jul 19, 2017, 9:32:57 PM7/19/17
to early...@gmail.com, ImageGlass Community
Yes you can do it in ImageGlass 3.5+
Go to Settings > Image tab > Zooming, select the option:

Use the mouse wheel to browse images, hold CTRL for zooming

Hope this helps!

--
ImageGlass community
www.imageglass.org

dha...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 1:56:28 PM10/4/17
to ImageGlass Community
When i turn on this setting, the first time i load the imageviewer the mousewheel does nothing..i have to hold CTRL and zoom in and out once to get the mouse wheel to now cycle through the different images.

dha...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 2:10:57 PM10/4/17
to ImageGlass Community
The repro for this is actually that the bug only happens when the zoom lock is turned on.   with that off, it works properly